Essex Law’s Company Formation department was set up to assist our existing clients with their ongoing statutory obligations in relation to company filing deadlines. Through demand, we expanded this service to offer electronic company formation to our existing client base.
We are expanding this service again to new clients. Essex Law Limited can offer you:
- The peace of mind knowing that a dedicated team is monitoring your filing deadlines and notifying you when deadlines are approaching;
- We can set up a new company for you electronically within 2 working days; and
- You will have a dedicated member of staff within the Essex Law team dealing with your company.
Our role on your behalf will be to:
- Understand your company formation requirements;
- Complete, check and file all Companies House incorporation documents;
- Write up the statutory registers in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006, in hard copy format and electronic copy upon request;
- Provide hard copy company books.
Company Secretarial Services
Not everyone will want or need Company Secretarial Services, but should you wish to use them, we can provide the following.
- Provision of a corporate nominee Company Secretary;
- Electronic and/or hard copy filing at Companies House;
- Filing confirmation statement; and
- Preparing and filing company administration forms.
Provision of a registered office address
We offer use of our office address as the registered office of the company. Any documents received on behalf of the company will be recorded and dealt with in accordance with your instructions.
Directors “service” address
All Directors of the company are required to provide Companies House a service address which is on the public record. This means if you use your home address it will be available to anyone. A service address says what it is, it allows documents to be served on you at that address.
Please contact us for further details and check out our fees page in relation to costs.